We work with Alabama business owners to secure fixed asset loans through partnerships with financial lenders and the U.S. Small Business Administration. We are licensed by the SBA to process, approve, close and service SBA 504 loans.
You will need to provide a detailed history and description of the business and ownership of operating company, as well as any real estate.
Additional items needed:
- A Personal History Statement – SBA Form 912
- A Personal Financial Statement – SBA Form 413
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the previous 2 years for the operating company and all affiliates.
- If the company is a new business, provide a proforma balance sheet with a description of assumptions and projects.
- Interim Balance Sheet and Income Statement dated within 90 days of application.
- Projected, annualized income statement for the first two years after loan funding.
- For a new business, a monthly cash flow analysis for the first 12 months of operation or three months beyond the break-even point, with assumptions.
- Copy of key cost documents such as: purchase and sale agreement, contractor cost estimates, vendor quotes for machinery and equipment.
- One year of personal tax returns on all guarantors.
Find out if FoundationCapital can help you achieve your business goals. We can provide guidance to help you make the financing decision that is best for your company.